Cara Delevingne, 22-years old model, is one of the most coveted models on the runway and in the advertising campaigns as well. She is often called a "Burberry-girl" due to her active involvement in Burberry shows and ad campaigns. But it is not the only company Cara works with. Here I present you the 10 advertising campaigns of 2014 where Cara Delevingne was involved.
1. We start of course with Burberry. Just recently, in September, the official ad campaign of My Burberry Fragrance released starring two British models Cara Delevingne and Kate Moss.
2. Advertising campaign for Burberry's Autumn/Winter 2014 collection, where Cara was starring with Suki Waterhouse and other British models.
3. This year Cara has been announced as the face of Chanel's Fall 2014 collection and thanks to Karl Lagerfeld this inspiring campaign photos have been published.
4. Cara Delevingne is in the advertising campaign of the French fashion house Balmain.
5. In 2014 Cara has also been chosen as the face of the Topshop's 2014 Fall/Winter campaign.
6. The supermodel in the YSL’s Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain campaign is wearing lip colour from the collection named Dangerous Reds collection.
7. This time Cara goes completely nude for Tom Ford' "Black Orchid" fragrance campaign.
8. Elegant photos from the shoot for Mulberry's campaign.
9. Cara has appeared many times in the campaigns of DKNY throughout the last two years and this time in Spring 2014 collection.
10. Cara Delevingne along with Malgosia Bela and Liu Wen appeared in the La Perla' Spring/Summer 2014 campaign.