Today the net is full of creative ideas how to give the second life to old things and redesign clothing. You can find a numbers of tutorials how to transform a large men-styles t-shirt into a fitted skirt, dress or top and some more and more ideas. In this article there are ten "do it yourself" project collected from talented bloggers, which you can try or use as an inspiration for your own creative work. get inspired, create and show us your own projects!
1. DIY Bow Sweater by Love Maegan
2. DIY Jimmy Choo Shoes by Kier Couture
3. DIY Sweater Embellishment
5. Stylish Flip Flops
6. Lace Insert Tee by Mr. Kate.
9. Derweesh Belt (find the full instructions at SoulSamurai)
10. DIY Macrame Heart by Trash To Couture