Let me make one thing very clear before I talk about how to get rid of cellulite fast. Cellulite is a very normal and natural occurrence. It’s also very common among women. So if you have cellulite, you shouldn’t look at it as an imperfection. It’s a natural part of your body. However, there’s nothing wrong with wanting to get rid of it.
The causes of cellulite are plenty. Poor blood circulation, lack of proper nutrition, aging, weight fluctuations, hormonal factors, genetics, and more. But whatever the cause, you CAN reduce the appearance of your cellulite. And you can do so quickly with the help of a combination of exercise and diet.
The Best Exercises to Get Rid of Cellulite Fast
The most common answer to how to get rid of cellulite on thighs and bum is exercise. When you work your legs and glutes, what you’re actually doing is tightening the skin around your thighs. And when that happens, cellulite is bound to cut down. There’s simply no denying that tighter, stronger muscles minimize the stubborn visibility of cellulite.
Just make sure you’re targeting those thigh and butt muscles in a pair of anti-cellulite leggings. These are made of special fabrics and technology that accelerate the process of sweating, thus fat-shedding. They also boost the removal of toxins from your body. And the elimination of such unwanted toxins means bye-bye cellulite. No wonder there are so many anti-cellulite legging reviews out there!
Getting back to the point, here are the most effective exercises to target your butt, thighs, and cellulite.
- Keep your feet shoulder-distance apart. Your toes should be pointing forward.
- Now lower your butt as if you’re sitting in a chair. Make sure you don’t push your knees beyond the toes.
- You should be able to see your toes when squatting.
- Then go back up to standing and repeat.
#2 Jump Squats
- Unlike regular squats, jump squats are a bit more demanding. The added challenge here is the jump after the squat.
- Perform the regular squat.
- Now instead of simply coming back up to standing, jump off the toes. The jump should be small, not very high.
You will need an exercise box or bench for this one.
- Step up on the bench or box. Place one foot on it at a time.
- Then go back down, one foot at a time.
- Repeat with the opposite leg.
- You can add weights to this workout too. Just hold a dumbbell in one or both hands.
#4 Glute Kick-Backs
These are very effective for targeting your glutes, thus for banishing cellulite quickly.
- Get down on your knees and hands. Your hands should be below your shoulders. And knees below your hips.Now kick one leg straight back.
- Feel your upper thighs and glutes squeezing when you kick your leg back behind you.
- Then lower it back to starting position and do the other leg. And repeat.
- You can always add progressions to these exercises…
As I’ve already mentioned, feel free to make the workout a little more physically challenging by using weights.Start with 12-15 reps in a single set. And do at least 3 sets in a day. Once your body gets accustomed to the exercise, feel free to increase the reps, sets, and weights.
My advice to you would be to make this a part of your regular workout routine. Combining strength training and cardio is one of the best ways of reducing cellulite. What aerobic exercise does is burn fat. And what strength training does is help in toning and firming your muscles and skin.
Aerobic or cardio workout includes running, cycling, skiing, swimming, and the like.
The Best Diet to Get Rid of Cellulite Fast:
You should always combine exercise with a healthy, well-balanced diet. Because one is always incomplete without the other. For quicker results, you can use nutrition to reduce the appearance and existence of cellulite.
1. Start with drinking lots of water daily
The health benefits of consuming a lot of water on a daily basis are already known. So it’s not a surprise to find out that hydration helps in getting rid of cellulite as well.The goal is to drink enough fluids. This can be water or something else like unsweetened green tea.
2. Keep your sodium intake to a minimum
Salt-rich foods cause liquid retention in your body tissue. And when the tissue gets bloated, it highlights the appearance of your orange-peel-like cellulite.
3. Consume potassium-rich foods
Such as artichokes, ginger, potatoes, apricots, and bananas. Potassium in the body transports nutrients and oxygen to the cells. This mineral is also responsible for encouraging the elimination of waste. This means potassium promotes the repair and renewal of skin cells.
4. Incorporate Vitamin C sources
Chili peppers, guava, thyme, parsley, kale, kiwi, broccoli, papaya, strawberry, oranges, etc. are the homeland of Vitamin C. But why do you need so much Vitamin C? After all, it boosts the production of collagen. And what collagen does is make your skin feel smooth and well-balanced.
You’ve Figured It Out!
How to get rid of cellulite fast is not a mystery to you anymore. The best way to go about it is to workout daily. And combine that with healthy eating. Avoid junk foods, fried foods, salty and sugary treats, cheese, white bread, etc. These are not good for your cellulite and your health.
You can also go for body massages to reduce the appearance of your cellulite quickly. Using self-tanners also helps just by the way.