"Big 4" Fashion Weeks wrapped up and it's time to draw conclusions about the hottest trends for the fall/winter 2015-2016 season. This is a question related not only to the ready-to-wear clothing, but also to the hair trends, as we have to take care to look trendy from head to toe. Let's have a look at seven hairstyles from the catwalk that are tidy, fashion-forwards and easy to recreate at home.
1. Dolce ana Gabbana - Chic Headband Updos at Milan Fashion Week
Here are some online tutorials how to recreate Dolce & Gabbana inspired headband updo:
2. Curly updo for medium long hair tutorial with headband Hairstyle for everyday, party, prom, wedding
2. Side Swept Low Ponytail at Christian Dior show (Paris Fashion Week)
There are very handy tutorials to learn how to do a perfect side swept ponytail:
3. Givenchy's Braid or Double Braid - Paris Fashion Week
There's no exact tutorial for making this kind of braids, but there are lots of videos teaching the basic braiding. I've asked the beauty blogger Missy Sue if she could make a video tutorial for Gyvenchy's braid.
4. Bouffant Hairstyle with a Headband - Chanel show at Paris Fashion Week
You'll find some amazing tutorials across the web on how to make a bouffant like these:
5. Messy High Ponytail With One-Sided Updo - Miu Miu at Paris Fashion Week
This is a messy ponytail with a one sided retro updo. Here are the tutorials for retro updos:
6. Valentino's Long Straight Hairstyles at the show during the Paris Fashion Week
That's an easy hairstyle, very common - long straighten hair, half tight at the back. Follow the beauty bloggers' tips on how to straighten hair perfectly:
7. Super High Ponytail Pinned on a Side - Prada show at Milan Fashion Week
Again, this hairstyle is composed of a high ponytail, that is pinned to the side.
EXTRA HAIRSTYLE from runway requiring no tutorial and no efforts - just go to bed with wet hair. EASY!