Pastel colors constantly come in and out of fashion. While last year social media was packed with the images of pastel hair trend, 2016 promises to be a year of pastel color dresses. Pink, baby blue, mauve and a combination of those with grey and each other in everyday outfits and evening occasions create a minimalist effortless chic.
The biggest proof of the coming era of pastel color dresses is the Balmain’s recent Fall 2016 Ready-to-Wear show in Paris. Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid and other famous models walked out on the runway wearing over the knee boots in grey and beige paired with short pastel color dresses.
While it may appear difficult to style and match pastel colors and even more difficult to turn minimalist pastels into an eye-catchy look, it isn't. Keep in mind that all-in pastels look is already impressive and does not require any extra color additions. Just pair a pastel color dress with shoes and jacket of the same shade and your effortless look is ready! If you are keen on buying some new items to create beautiful pastel outfits, check out picks of pastel color dresses below!
And here are some suggestions to help you get started in creating your personalized pastel color outfits from different items.
1. EQUIPMENT LIAM WASHED-SILK BLOUSE,
2. NEEDLE & THREAD CRINKLED-CHIFFON MAXI SKIRT,
3. KAREN WALKER EYEWEAR DUSTY PINK MAZE SUNGLASSES,
4. GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI ROSE PINK LEATHER GOLIA SNEAKERS.
1. EUGENIA KIM MASON FAUX LEATHER-TRIMMED RABBIT-FELT FEDORA
2. KAREN WALKER ONE ORBIT ROUND-FRAME ACETATE AND SILVER-PLATED MIRRORED
4. ELLIATT CHARLIE TUNIC SWEATER
5. AKRIS PUNTO 'FRANCA' MINI HOUNDSTOOTH ANKLE PANTS
6. CHARLES DAVID DIANA PEEP-TOE BOOTIE
BEFORE YOU LEAVE VISIT GLOSTY SHOP TO PURCHASE OUR SPECIAL PICKS!